– Regular physical activity can reduce the risk of breast cancer by as much as a third.
– Regular examinations with a papillary, ultrasonographic examination at 1 year, starting from adolescence.
– Mammography is mandatory every other year, starting from the 40s.
If a change in the breast is detected, do:
– Magnetic resonance imaging of the breast
– Biopsy, which can be a fine-needle biopsy for cystic breast changes,
and a CORE needle biopsy that provides more material for histopathological diagnosis of solid breast changes.
It is recommended to start regular annual ultrasound examinations of the breast from the age of 30.
* Mammography starts between the ages of 36 and 40 and is repeated every 2 years.
* Regular self-examinations and regular medical examinations enable early detection of breast cancer and its cure.
* 90% of cancers can be cured if detected early.
* The most important role in the early detection of breast cancer have self-examination and regular medical examinations